Tinc un somni...

Blog personal de Raquel: historias varias, literatura, opinión, sociedad, etc...

Monday, February 20, 2006

IMPORTANT WORDS, IMPORTANT PEOPLE

...my dearest, I can never tell you what you really mean to me, I don't know how... but you are one of the awfully few people in this world I love to the very core of my heart, and, though I want you to have as marvelous and as long a vacation as possible, hurry home to me darling, hurry...because I don't want ever to be without you.
Truman Capote.

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
Jane Austen.


Tras disparar contra la primera mujer ( la blanca), todo se ha aclarado como si fuera mantequilla: el aceite del odio queda arriba: la parte dura abajo.
Toni Morrison.


'Cos I love you so much,

'cos I need you
more than anyone else,
I want to play marbles with your thoughts
I want to hear your voice avery now and then,
I love you till the end of my life
'cos you're the one, the first, the most
and the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home